Use the Southland 1 in. x 10 ft. Galvanized Steel Pipe for residential potable water and drainage applications. Its durable steel construction is zinc-coated for corrosion resistance and a long-lasting use. It boasts a maximum working pressure of 300 PSI.
- Constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel
- Zinc coated to reduce corrosion
- Threaded ends meet ANSI B1.20.1 standards
- Complies with ANSI and ASTM A733, A53 standards
- For potable water and drain applications
- Compatible with malleable iron fittings