This chimney cap is 13 in. x 17 in. It is constructed from 304-alloy stainless steel, right down to its pointed, slotted, hex-head set-screws, or in galvanized painted black. The sturdy base also features a 1-piece design and includes weld nut technology to prevent stripped threads. The mesh on this cap measures 5/8 in. from center to center, but still won't let a 1/2 in. sphere through.
- 5/8 in. California sized mesh
- Fits the outside dimensions: 11-1/2 in. x 16-1/2 in. to 14 in. x 19 in.
- Spheres larger than 1/2 in. Dia cannot penetrate the screen
- Screen is clog-resistant
- 18-Gauge base and mesh
- 24-Gauge lid
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Base size: 13 in. x 17 in.
- Mesh height: 8 in.