3000 Series Power Attic Vents are built for ventilating residential attic spaces up to 2,000 sq. ft. Our low profile aluminum dome is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline, withstands impacting wind, debris, and hail, and has a galvanized steel mesh screen to protect against insects, birds, and rodents. Install is straightforward and requires no special tools to complete. This roof mount vent is designed to ventilate hot air from the attic and pull in cooler air through under eave or soffit vents, prolonging the life of composite roof shingles, helping to prevent weather-induced home deterioration, and making living areas more comfortable. Swap your pre-wired thermostat for a thermostat/humidistat combo (XXDUOSTAT).
- Ventilates attic spaces up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Low profile aluminum dome with galvanized steel mesh screen and 6 anchor points for stability and wind resistance
- Factory assembled for easy install. Suitable for installs up to an 8/12 roof pitch.
- Adjustable thermostat settings from 50 - 120 degreeF to run only when needed
- Energy efficient PSC motor keeps your home cooler and reduces air conditioning costs
- Requires 670 sq. in. of NFA intake ventilation
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 670 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly