O-rings are 1 of the simplest, yet most engineered, precise and useful seal designs ever developed. They are available in various metric and inch standard sizes. Sizes are specified by the inside diameter and the cross section diameter (thickness). The DANCO O-Rings will repair your leaky faucet. Faucets usually have 1 or more O-rings to prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out O-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture.
- Black rubber construction
- Includes 8 sizes from 00 in. - 1/2 in.
- Tapered design of the nose end passes the faucet seat to act like a cork in a bottle
- Use for faucet repair
- Used on quick-opening faucet styles
- Pack of 100 for plumbing professionals