Whether you want to update and add a new style to your bath or simply replace an older tub spout that no longer works, replacing a bathtub spout is a pretty simple DIY project. This Danco tub spout with diverter has a classic style and will fit 4 in. to 4 -1/2 in. threaded stub out connections. It features a corrosion resistant zinc metal construction that provides durability and reliability. The chrome finish gives your bathtub a new fresh look. This spout is compatible with most faucet brands and is easy to install with common household tools and pipe thread tape.
- CLASSIC DESIGN - The Danco tub spout is ideal for replacing and updating your worn-out, non-functioning tub spout and has a universal design that ONLY FITS A THREADED PIPE connection; it DOES NOT FIT a copper pipe slip-fit connection.
- CONNECTION SIZE: This Danco diverter tub spout has in. IPS inside threads and will fit a 4 in. 4-1/2 in. stub out from tiled wall.
- DIVERTER INCLUDED: This tub spout includes a diverter lift rod to allow water stream to flow though downward into the tub or upward into showerhead
- TUB SPOUT REACH: The bathtub faucet spout has a 5 in. reach
- BUILT TO LAST: The durable metal construction provides strength, longevity and will endure the rigors of everyday use.
- BATHTUB SPOUT THREADED DIMENSIONS: The bathtub faucet spout metal threads measures 3-3/4 inch to threads from back of tub spout, so it is important to measure your stub out nipple to ensure it is at least 4 in. long.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: You will need adjustable pliers and plumber sealing tape to help prevent leaks and provide a better seal during installation.
- CHROME FINISH resists corrosion and tarnishing and will complement your existing bathroom fixtures.