Choose this stainless steel Supply Line for water in exposed locations. The flexible line resists corrosion and is easy to install. The hose is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. The supply line is NSF 61 listed and features a maximum pressure of 125 psi.
- Braided stainless-steel construction for rugged durability
- Hose designed to prevent kinking and crimping
- Product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces
- For use in potable water distribution systems in accessible locations
- Brass material in both side for greater dependability and reliable nut-to-hose connections
- IAPMO certified NSF/ANSI 372-2016 ASME A112.18.6-2009/CSA B125.6 NSF/ANSI 61