Type B Gas Vent Pipe used for venting listed natural gas or liquid propane Category I, draft hood appliances or appliances that have been specifically tested and listed to use Type B Gas Vent. The appliances listed typically use Type B Gas Vent systems, but not always: Furnaces, Water Heaters, Boilers, Room Heaters, Decorative Gas Appliances and Unit Heaters. To calculate installed length, subtract one 12 from each connection of vent. A 1 clearance (air space) to combustible materials must be maintained. To calculate OD add 58.
- Type B gas vent designed to the demands of the common category I appliance installation
- Use with natural gas and liquefied propane (LP) category I appliances with a draft hood
- Engineered to heat up rapidly and remain hot during the appliance operation to allow for minimal condensation, an innovative system for a lock tight connection called DuraLock
- 1 in. clearance to combustibles in single and multi-family dwellings
- Available in 3 in. to 8 in. Dia
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Listed to UL 441, UL 1777 and ULC S611