Attaches a smaller pipe to branch and larger pipe to body. Use for a 90 offset or to combine connectors from 2 or more appliances into a common vent. Branch swivels for alignment.
- Type B gas vent designed to the demands of the common category I appliance installation
- Use with natural gas and liquefied propane category I appliances with a draft hood
- Engineered to heat up rapidly and remain hot during the appliance operation to allow for minimal condensation, an innovative system for a lock tight connection called DuraLock
- 1 in. clearance to combustibles in single and multi-family dwellings
- Available in 3 in. to 8 in. Dia
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Listed to UL 441, UL 1777, and ULC S794