Type B Gas Vent Flashing used to weather proof the penetration of vent pipe through the roof. A Storm Collar is required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. To be used with pitches of 0/12 - 6/12. Made of galvalume.
- Type B gas vent designed to the demands of the common category I appliance installation
- Use with natural gas and liquefied propane (LP) category I appliances with a draft hood
- Engineered to heat up rapidly and remain hot during the appliance operation to allow for minimal condensation, an innovative system for a lock tight connection called DuraLock
- 1 in. clearance to combustibles in single and multi-family dwellings
- Available in 3 in. to 8 in. Dia
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Listed to UL 441, UL 1777 and ULC S831