The NIBCO 1 in. x 3/4 in. Copper Pressure Female Cup x FIPT Adapter (Female NPT Thread) is used in above-ground piping for water supply. Made of de-zincification-resistant copper, connections must be soldered and will rely on pressure for flow.
- Copper material
- Used for water supply piping above-ground
- Adapt to standard male pipe threads with solder connection
- Maximum 494 psi - maximum working pressure is the rating of the fitting only, at water temperature range of -20 to 100 degreeF
- Dezincification resistant
- NFPA 99 health care facilities gas and vacuum systems and the compressed gas association, pamphlet G4.1 (medical gas)