Premium pipe thread sealant with PTFE. Provides a positive seal on pipe thread, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, LPG cylinders, pump assemblies, motors, oil burners, hydraulics, compressors, engines, housings, plugs, fuel lines, couplings and more. Excellent resistance to gasoline, up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends, petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, potable water, compressed air and more.
- Soft-setting, non-hardening and non-toxic paste with PTFE
- Use on threaded brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene, ABS, PVC nylon and galvanized pipe threads, hoses and more
- Pressure range is 10,000 psi when sealing liquids and 3,000 psi when sealing gases
- Remains pliable in cold temperatures, working range is -100 degreeF to 600 degreeF
- Not for use on oxygen systems
- Temperature range: -100 degreeF to 600 degreeF (-74 degreeC to 318 degreeC); pressure range: to 10,000 psi sealing liquids; to 3,000 psi sealing gases