GASOILA Soft-Set Thread Sealant will provide the right thread sealant for the task at hand. This pint of soft-set thread sealant features a non-toxic PTFE paste that will ensure a positive seal is in place. This pipe sealant can be used on several different surfaces such as brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, tin, galvanized, CPVC, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene and more. Our soft-set thread is pliable for applications in even the most extreme of conditions while withstanding high pressure ratings for both liquids and gases. Manufactured in the US. Product is not intended for use with oxygen.
- Soft setting, non-toxic PTFE paste
- Excellent resistance to gasoline, petroleum, solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, potable water, compressed air and more
- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, LPG cylinders, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, housings, plugs, fuel lines, couplings, etc.
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, galvanized, ABS, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene, etc.
- Not for use on oxygen
- Temperature range: -100 degreeF to 600 degreeF (-74 degreeC to 318 degreeC); pressure range: to 10,000 psi sealing liquids; to 3,000 psi sealing gases