GASOILA Soft-Set Thread Sealant will provide the right thread sealant for the task at hand. This pint of soft-set thread sealant features a non-toxic PTFE paste that will ensure a positive seal is in place. This pipe sealant can be used on several different surfaces such as brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, tin, galvanized, CPVC, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene and more. Our soft-set thread is pliable for applications in even the most extreme of conditions while withstanding high pressure ratings for both liquids and gases. Product is not intended for use with oxygen.
- Soft setting, non-toxic PTFE paste
- Use on threaded brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene, ABS, PVC nylon and galvanized pipe threads, hoses and more diesel oil, propane, butane LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, potable water, compressed air and more
- Remains pliable in cold temperatures, working range is -100 degreeF - 600 degreeF
- Pressure range is 10,000 psi when sealing liquids and 3,000 psi when sealing gases
- Used by mechanical contractors, plumbers, gas utilities, service station installers, manufacturing plants, etc.
- Use on all metals and most plastics