The 1-1/2 in. 90% Steel Conduit Elbow is designed to allow a 90 degree change of direction in rigid and IMC conduit runs. It is crafted from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel for strength and features large radii that allow for easier wire pulling. The elbow can be used inside and outside.
- Allows a 90 degree change of direction in rigid and IMC conduit runs
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Use with IMC and rigid conduit
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction
- Large radii for easier wire pulling
- CSA and UL Listed for safety