The 1/2 in. Type LB Threaded Aluminum Conduit Body is designed to gain access to the interior of a raceway for wire pulling, maintenance and splicing. It can be used with rigid and IMC conduit and is made with corrosion-resistant, copper-free die-cast aluminum. The conduit body is UL and CSA listed for safety.
- Designed to gain access to raceway interiors for wire pulling, splicing, and maintenance
- For use with rigid and IMC conduit
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Corrosion-resistant, copper-free die-cast aluminum
- UL and CSA Listed to help ensure safety