The ELT White 2-Light Emergency Light from Lithonia Lighting provides a minimum of 90 minutes illumination for rated-Wattage upon loss of AC power. It is constructed of 20-Gauge steel with a white powder coat finish and features two adjustable metal lamp heads. This emergency light is approved for use in Chicago and New York and is ideal for applications where steel housing emergency lighting is required.
- Uses two 12-Watt PAR36 style lamps; included
- Sealed, self-contained 6-Volt, 32-Watt maintenance-free lead-calcium battery
- Current-limiting charger maximizes battery life and minimizes energy consumption providing low operating costs
- Low voltage disconnect prevents excessively deep discharge that can permanently damage the battery
- Test switch and dual function ready/charge light (red) allow for check of system operation
- Dual-voltage input capacity (120-Volt or 277-Volt)
- UL listed