Use the NIBCO 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV 22-1/2-Degree Spigot x Hub Elbow to subtly change the direction of ABS piping 22-1/2 degrees. The fitting features an ABS construction and is designed for use with DWV systems. BS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS construction
- Use with non-pressurized DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing systems
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of ABS piping 22-1/2 degree
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi