Change the direction of piping 45 degree s with the 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV 45 degree Hub x Hub Elbow. The ABS DWV 45 degree elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of piping 45 degree
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi