The ABS DWV 45 degree street elbow features a spigot x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps circulate air in drainage piping
- Redirects piping 45 degree
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi