Use the NIBCO 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV 90-Degree Spigot x Hub Street Elbow to complete the installation of your DWV system. The fitting features an ABS construction, which helps air circulate in piping. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS construction
- For use with non-pressurized DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of ABS piping 90 degree
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi