The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV cap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV cap features a hub connection to fit over the end of a pipe to create a seal. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- Made of ABS (black plastic)
- Permanently caps 1-1/2 in. Dia ABS drain, waste and vent pipe for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Connections are solvent welded
- Not for use with primer
- Service temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 108 degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases