The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV Hub x Hub x Hub Sanitary Tee connects a branch line into a vertical ABS drain line in a non-pressurized sanitary system. The tee has a maximum working pressure of 5 psi. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS does not require primer
- Connects a branch line into a vertical ABS drain line
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Hub x hub x hub solvent-welded connections
- NSF/ANSI standard 14