The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV coupling is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV coupling features a hub x hub connection and connects ABS DWV piping lengths with solvent weld connections. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS construction for durability
- For use with DWV piping systems
- Use to connect lengths of ABS piping (not included) together
- Provides air circulation
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi