The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. female adapter features a spigot x female NPT thread connection and provides a means for adapting a solvent weld connection to a threaded connection. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- The NIBCO 3 in. ABS DWV female adapter is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems
- Adapts acrylontrile -butadiene styrene pipe to male pipe threads
- Designed for use with non-pressurized sanitary system drain waste vent
- Solvent weld spigot x female iron pipe thread connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- NSF/ANSI standard 14