The NIBCO PVC DWV 221/2 degree elbow is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV 221/2 degree elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Changes the direction of pipe by 22-1/2 degree
- Compatible with PVC pipe
- Designed for use in non-pressurized sanitary system DWV
- Solvent weld hub x hub connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi