The NIBCO PVC DWV long radius combination tee-wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV tee-wye features a long radius and a Hub x Hub x Hub connection. The tee-wye allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction.
- Maximum service temperature 140 degreeF
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Connects a horizontal PVC branch line into a vertical PVC drain line
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- NSF/ANSI standard 14
- UL Listed 94V-0