With the NIBCO 2 in. ABS DWV 22-1/2-Degree Hub x Hub Elbow, you can change the direction of your ABS piping 22-1/2 degrees in DWV systems. The fitting features an ABS construction, helping air circulate in drainage piping. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of ABS piping 22-1/2 degree
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi