The ABS DWV 90 degree vent elbow features a hub x hub connection and the abrupt 90 degree angle is used to change the direction of flow in the venting side of the system. Used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS construction
- For use with drain, waste and vent systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi