The ABS DWV 90 degree street elbow features a spigot x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of ABS piping 90-degree
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi