The 2 in. PVC DWV 45 degree Hub x Hub Elbow redirects PVC piping 45 degree. The fitting is built for use with DWV systems, and PVC construction helps air circulate within the piping. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- PVC construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing systems
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Solvent welded connections
- Apply a primer to the PVC before cementing
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi