Depend on the NIBCO 2 in. PVC DWV 45 H x H x H Wye to lead a branch line into a horizontal drain line in your PVC sanitary system. The hub connections require primer and solvent welds. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Solvent-welded connections
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140 degreeF