The NIBCO 2 in. PVC DWV male adapter is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV male adapter features a hub x male NPT thread connection and provides a means for adapting a solvent weld connection to a threaded connection. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- For above-ground DWV
- Adapts PVC pipe to standard female pipe threads using solvent
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140 degreeF