Use the NIBCO 2 in. x 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV Hub x Hub Reducing Coupling to join 2 lengths of pipe that differ in size. The durable fitting features ABS construction. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS construction for durability
- Connects lengths of pipe of 2 different sizes
- For use with DWV piping systems
- Not for use with primer
- Solvent weld connections
- Helps air circulate in piping
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi