The NIBCO ABS DWV 45 degree wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV 45 degree wye features a hub x hub x hub connection and allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipe line and branch out to a different direction. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings
- ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Service temperature of -40 degreeF to 180 degreeF
- ASTM D2665, D3965, D2661 and D3311
- NSF/ANSI standard 14