The NIBCO ABS DWV sanitary tee is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV sanitary tee features a hub x hub x hub connection and a flowing sweep to aid in the evacuation of waste and used fluids. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS requires no primer
- Connects a branch line into a vertical ABS drain line
- Use for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Helps remove waste water and water-borne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Hub x hub x hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi