The NIBCO 3 in. ABS DWV cap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV cap features a hub connection to fit over the end of a pipe to create a seal. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install.
- Made of ABS (black plastic)
- NSF/ANSI standard 14
- Size range 1-1/4 in. to 6 in.
- Connected with solvent welds
- ABS is an excellent high strength thermoplastic
- Meets ASTM D 2661 and D 3311
- UL listed 94V-0