The NIBCO ABS DWV long radius combination tee-wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV long radius combination tee-wye features a hub x hub x hub connection. The tee-wye allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipe line and branch out to a different direction. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS requires no primer
- Use when connecting a horizontal ABS branch line into a vertical ABS drain line
- Use for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Removes waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Hub x hub x hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi