Use the NIBCO 3 in. PVC DWV 90 Spigot x Hub Street Elbow with your DWV system to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures. The fitting features a PVC construction that requires a primer before solvent cementing. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- PVC construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing systems
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of PVC piping 90 degree
- Solvent weld connections
- Apply a primer to the PVC before cementing
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi