Use the NIBCO 3 in. PVC DWV Cleanout Adapter to adapt PVC pipe to standard male pipe threads. The adapter is used with drain, waste and vent piping systems. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Used with sanitary drainage and vent piping
- Adapts PVC pipe to standard male pipe threads
- Spigot x FIPT connections
- Solvent-welded connections
- Dezincification resistant