Choose the NIBCO 3 in. PVC DWV 45 H x H x H Wye for your PVC sanitary system. This wye reliably joins a branch line and a horizontal drain line. Prime and then solvent weld the hub connections. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Connects a PVC branch line to a horizontal PVC drain line
- Solvent-welded connections
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140 degreeF