The NIBCO 3in. x 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV flush bushing is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV flush bushing features a spigot x hub connection and provides a means for reducing the size of the line. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- PVC construction
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary drain, waste and vent systems
- Used to reduce pipe size by inserting into PVC sitting hub
- Spigot x hub connection type
- Solvent welded connections
- Requires priming before cementing
- 5 psi maximum working pressure