The NIBCO 3 in. x 3 in. x 2 in. ABS DWV 90 elbow is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV 90 elbow with low heel inlet features hub connections and is used to change the direction of flow. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- Do not use primer with ABS
- Used with drain, waste and vent piping systems
- Connects a branch or vent line at a change of direction in a large vertical or horizontal drain
- Hub x hub x hub connections
- Solvent-welded connections
- NSF/ANSI standard 14
- UL listed 94V-0