The NIBCO 3 in. x 3 in. x 2 in. PVC DWV 90-Degree Hub x Hub x Hub Elbow with Low-Heel Inlet connects branch or vent lines in large horizontal or vertical drains at the point where the direction changes. The elbow is ideal for use in DWV sanitary systems that are not pressurized. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Connects a branch or vent line at a change of direction in large vertical or horizontal drains
- Use in non-pressurized DWV sanitary system applications
- Solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Low-heel inlet