NIBCO 3 in. x 3 in. x 2 in. x 2 in. PVC DWV Double Sanitary Tee (Double TY/Cross) All Hub. DWV is used for non pressurized sanitary system Drain, Waste, and Vent. There are 2 types of DWV plastic: ABS (black plastic) and PVC (white plastic). The sanitary drainage and vent piping are installed to remove waste water and water-borne wastes from the plumbing fixtures and appliances. DWV also provides a circulation of air within the drainage piping. ABS (black) and PVC (white) plastic pipe and fittings have identical uses. The only reason for selecting 1 material over another is either the cost of the material or local plumbing code restrictions.
- Brings 2 PVC DWV branch lines into a vertical drain line
- Solvent welded connections
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140F