The NIBCO 4 in. PVC DWV 22-1/2 (1/16 Bend) Hub x Spigot Street Elbow. DWV is used for non pressurized sanitary system Drain, Waste, and Vent. The sanitary drainage and vent piping are installed to remove waste water and water-borne wastes from the plumbing fixtures and appliances. DWV also provides a circulation of air within the drainage piping. ABS (black) and PVC (white) plastic pipe and fittings have identical uses.
- Changes direction of PVC piping 22-1/2 from a fitting hub to PVC pipe size
- Solvent welded connections
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140 degrees Farenheit