With the NIBCO 4 in. PVC DWV 90 Spigot x Hub Street Elbow, you can complete the installation of your DWV system. PVC construction helps air circulate in drainage piping, but be sure to apply a primer to the PVC before solvent cementing. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- PVC construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing systems
- Helps circulate air in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of PVC piping 90
- Solvent welded connections
- Apply a primer to PVC before cementing
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi