The NIBCO PVC DWV male adapter is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV male adapter features a hub x male NPT thread connection and provides a means for adapting a solvent weld connection to a threaded connection. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- For above-ground DWV
- Adapts PVC pipe to standard female pipe threads using solvent
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140F