The NIBCO 4 in. x 3 in. ABS DWV flush bushing is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV flush bushing features a spigot x hub connection and provides a means for reducing the size of the line. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS construction
- For use with non-pressurized drain, waste and vent sanitary systems
- Used to reduce pipe size by inserting into ABS sitting hub
- Spigot x hub connection type
- Solvent welded connection
- 5 psi maximum working pressure
- UL Listed 94V-0