The NIBCO 4 in. x 3 in. PVC DWV flush bushing is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV flush bushing features a spigot x hub connection and provides a means for reducing the size of the line. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC construction
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- For use with non-pressurized drain, waste and vent sanitary systems
- Reduces pipe size by inserting into PVC sitting hub
- Spigot x hub connection type
- Solvent welded connection required
- 5 psi maximum working pressure