The NIBCO 4 in. x 4 in. x 2 in. ABS DWV long radius combination tee-wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV long radius combination tee-wye features a hub x hub x hub connection. The tee-wye allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipe line and branch out to a different direction. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS does not require primer
- Connects a horizontal branch line to a vertical drain line
- Compatible with ABS pipe
- Designed for use with non-pressurized sanitary system DWV
- Solvent-weld hub x hub x hub connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi